Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NYSE: TXN) has introduced an isolated amplifier and a delta-sigma modulator that enable best-in-class shunt-based current measurement in motor control and green energy applications.
What does DSM stand for?
DSM stands for Delta-Sigma Modulator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DSM
We have 394 other meanings of DSM in our Acronym Attic
- Deceased Service Member (US DoD)
- Decision Support Matrix
- Decision Synchronization Matrix
- Déclaration de Situation Mensuelle (French: Monthly Situation Statement)
- Decomposition Storage Model
- Dedicated Security Mode
- Deep Space Maneuver (space exploration)
- Deep Submicron
- Defense Suppression Missile
- Degradable Starch Microsphere
- Demand Side Management
- Déménagement-Services-Manutentions (French moving services company)
- Democratic Services Manager (UK)
- Democratic Socialist Movement (Namibia)
- Department of Standards Malaysia
- Department of Strategic Management (various organizations)
- Dependency Structure Matrix
- Deputy Stage Manager
- Des Moines, IA, USA (Airport Code)
- Desert Silver Metallic (Acura car color)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Devices improve system performance while reducing power consumption DALLAS, July 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NYSE: TXN) today introduced an isolated amplifier and a delta-sigma modulator that enable best-in-class shunt-based current measurement in motor control and green energy applications.
Functionally, the ADS1250 consists of a Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA), a fourth-order delta-sigma modulator, a digital filter, control logic, and a serial interface for easy connection to microcontrollers and digital signal processors.
National's LMX248x family incorporates the industry's only selectable fourth-order delta-sigma modulator, which enables designers to reach optimal system performance with little effort.
The PE33631 adds a delta-sigma modulator which maintains fine frequency resolution while eliminating fractional spurs in the output.
Both converters are comprised of a 4th order, delta-sigma modulator followed by a programmable digital filter.
The CS5374 integrates two programmable gain differential amplifiers and two low-noise Delta-Sigma modulators into a 48-pin QFN package, enabling smaller and more reliable marine streamers.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- Extending its portfolio of high-performance motor control converters, Texas Instruments (TI) Incorporated today introduced a current shunt, delta-sigma modulator from the company's Burr-Brown product line featuring 16-bit resolution and 80dB dynamic range.