Johnson, the plaintiff, a student at Indiana University, was sexually assaulted by a member of the school's Delta Tau Delta fraternity chapter.
What does DTD stand for?
DTD stands for Delta Tau Delta (fraternity)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTD
We have 112 other meanings of DTD in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
- Double Transcompression
- Digital Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator
- Damage Tolerant Design
- Data Transfer/Transport Device
- Data Type Definition (XML file validation)
- Day to Day
- Decision Technologies Division
- Définition de Type de Document (French: Document Type Definition)
- Dëschtennis Diddeleng (Luxembourg table tennis)
- Desktop Tower Defense (gaming)
- Detailed Technical Design (various meanings)
- Detailed Troop Decontamination
- Developer's Tape Delivery
- Developmental Test Director
- Developmental Testing Directorate (North American Rescue; Greer, SC)
- Developmental Trauma Disorder
- diastrophic dysplasia
- Differential Trellis Decoding
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fraternity hosts benefit tournament The University of Oregon chapter of Delta Tau Delta will host the first annual Bump, Set and Spike volleyball tournament today on the Gerlinger Lawn from 10:30 a.
Hall was a member of the Delta Tau Delta Fraternity, the Union Club, and the Chagrin Valley Country Club.
The organizations administering the online program are: Alpha Kappa Lambda, Alpha Tau Omega, Alpha Sigma Phi, Delta Delta Delta, Delta Tau Delta, Delta Phi, Delta Upsilon, Kappa Alpha Theta, Pi Kappa Phi, Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Sigma Nu and Zeta Psi.
He was a member of Delta Tau Delta, the Honor Commission, Student Government, and was a staff member on the school newspaper.