Adah is a member of the International Women's Leadership Association and Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
What does DST stand for?
DST stands for Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DST
We have 321 other meanings of DST in our Acronym Attic
- Daylight Saving Time
- Decision Support Template
- Decision Support Tools
- Dedicated Service Tools
- Dedicated System Time
- Deep Space Transponder
- Defense & Space Talks
- Defense and Special Teams (fantasy football)
- Defense Suppression Threat
- Define Substrate Technology (assessment of the potability of drinking water)
- Denford Small Tools
- Department of Science & Technology
- Department of State Treasurer (North Carolina)
- Dependent Student Travel
- Deployment Support Team (US Army)
- Deputy Sheriff Trainee
- Dermatology and Syphilology Technician (US Navy)
- Design Services Team (various organizations)
- Designated Surface Target
- Desktop Support Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has been a volunteer with the NAACP both in Utah and California and is an active member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Speaking regularly for civic, business and social events such as the Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Butler-McIntyre, National President of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
The Delta Teacher Efficacy Campaign, a collaborative between DREF and the Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
The event, which is open to the public, with advance registration, is co-sponsored by Ariel Investments and is hosted in collaboration with Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum presents the Juneteenth Celebration program in partnership with the Lincoln Recreation Center, Neal Recreation Center, North Bryan Community Center, Boys & Girls Clubs of the Brazos Valley, Brazos Valley African American Museum and Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
WASHINGTON, May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Executive Committee, National Executive Board, and members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.