Delta Sigma Pi - Mu Pi Penn State Erie's chapter of Delta Sigma Pi, Mu Pi, was founded in 1991.
What does DSP stand for?
DSP stands for Delta Sigma Pi (business fraternity)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSP
We have 510 other meanings of DSP in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Sourcing Portfolio (est. 2008; US DoD)
- Defense Standardization Program
- Defense Support Program (US DoD satellite system)
- Defensive System Panel (US DoD)
- Delaware State Police
- Délégation de Service Public (French: Delegation of Public Service)
- Delivery Service Pack
- Dell Service Provide
- Delley Semences et Plantes (French: Delley Seeds and Plants; Switzerland)
- Delta Sigma Phi (fraternity)
- Demand Side Platform (Internet advertising)
- Demand Supply Planning (various companies)
- Democratic Left Party (Turkey)
- Democratic Socialist Party (Australia)
- Demokratik Sol Parti (Turkish: Democratic Left Party)
- Dentin Sialoprotein
- Department of State Proforma (International Traffic In Arms Regulation)
- Department of Student Preparation (University of Texas at San Antonio)
- Departure Sequencing Program
- Depository Services Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brian Schorn and three other command representatives met with nearly 70 members of the Lambda Chapter of the university's Delta Sigma Pi business fraternity to discuss opportunities with the Navy Supply Corps.
Fraternal organizations include: Delta Delta Delta, Delta Sigma Pi, Pi Kappa Alpha, Sigma Alpha Epsilon and Sigma Chi and more.
He is a member of the American Marketing Association and Delta Sigma Pi, a professional business fraternity.
When I meet and address young adults such as the Delta Sigma Pi students coming to tonight's event, and hear of some of their own goals and plans to be social entrepreneurs, I see tremendous promise.
Sidhu talk to Wharton students about his success," said Cleveland Burthey, president of Delta Sigma Pi.
Thomas' "Business in the 21st Century: A New Outlook for a New Age" professional development program sponsored by the university's Nu Tau chapter of Delta Sigma Pi, a nationwide, professional business fraternity.
Bob has assumed leadership roles in many professional affiliations and community organizations, including Vice President of the American Marketing Society and President and Vice President of the Delta Sigma Pi Professional Activities and Alumni Correspondent.