The National Science Foundation (NSF) supported program, Delta Rural Systemic Initiative (Delta RSI), was designed to initiate and stimulate systemic reform in K-12 mathematics and science to children living in the most rural and low SES counties of Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
What does DRSI stand for?
DRSI stands for Delta Rural Systemic Initiative (science and mathematics education)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRSI
We have 1 other meaning of DRSI in our Acronym Attic
- Disaster Response Support Facility
- Dutch Runescape Freaks (gaming clan)
- Demand Response and Smart Grid Coalition (trade association; Washington, DC)
- Digital Radio Study Group (Australia)
- Directeurs et Responsables des Services Généraux (French: Directors and Heads of General Services)
- Divorce Recovery Support Group (Louisville, KY)
- Du Riechst So Gut (Rammstein video)
- Division Restructuring Study Group Office
- Danella Rental Systems, Inc. (Plymouth Meeting, PA)
- Département Réseaux et Serveurs d'Information (French: Department of Information Networking and Servers; Algeria)
- Designed Receivable Solutions, Inc.
- Destination Station Routing Indicator
- Développement et Réseau des Systèmes Informatiques (French: Network Development and Information Systems)
- Diabetica Research Solutions, Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Digital Reasoning Systems, Inc. (Brentwood, TN)
- Direction Régionale du Service d'Infrastructure de la Défense (French: Regional Directorate of the Department of Defense Infrastructure)
- Displaced Residents of South Indian Lake (Canada)
- Dismounted Reconnaissance Sets, Kits and Outfits (US Army)
- Dart River Safaris Ltd. (New Zealand)