We tested active nests of Yellow Warblers in June 1991 and nests of Yellow-headed Blackbirds from late May to early June 1992 on and around the Delta Marsh Field Station (University of Manitoba), along the south edge of Lake Manitoba.
What does DMFS stand for?
DMFS stands for Delta Marsh Field Station (University of Manitoba; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMFS
We have 24 other meanings of DMFS in our Acronym Attic
- Dance Music for Nerds (est. 2005)
- Defense Medical Facilities Office (US Department of Defense)
- Del Monte Fresh Produce (various locations)
- Device Management Feature Pack (Microsoft)
- Distributed Solution of Minimum Faulty Polygon
- Del Monte Forest Property Owners (California)
- Dentomaxillofacial Radiology (journal)
- Dundurn Military Family Resource Centre Inc. (Canada)
- Data Migration File System
- Decayed/Missing/Filled Surface (dentistry)
- Des Moines Flying Service (aircraft dealer; est. 1939; Des Moines, IA)
- Dipole Magnet Flow Sorter
- Director Military Family Services (Canada)
- Distant Metastasis-Free Survival
- Digital Magnitude Filter and Self-Discharge Rate (gas gauge battery)
- Disaster Management and Food Security Sector (Ethiopia)
- Decayed/Missing/Filled Teeth (dentistry)
- Density Matrix Functional Theory (quantum chemistry)
- Doctorate of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Dynamical Mean Field Theory (condensed matter theory)