6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Delta Dental of Illinois, is launching a new community grants program to provide funding for programs and organizations that improve the oral health of children within the state.
What does DDIL stand for?
DDIL stands for Delta Dental of Illinois (nonprofit dental service corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDIL
We have 2 other meanings of DDIL in our Acronym Attic
- Density-Dependent Inhibition of Growth (cellular physiology)
- Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant (US NSF; Arlington, VA)
- Dyscalculia and Dyslexia Interest Group (UK)
- Digital Developments in Hospitality
- Decare Dental Insurance Ireland, Ltd. (Ireland)
- Dewan Dakwah Islamiyah Indonesia (Indonesian: Board of Da'wah Islamiyah Indonesia)
- Diamond Development Initiative International
- Digital Distribution Implementation Initiative (strategic investment planning effort)
- David Duchovny in Jeans (fan club)
- Dauman Displays International Limited (UK)
- Drugs & Devices Information Line
- Direct Drive Image Light Amplifier (Hughes/JVC projector technology)
- Document Delivery and Interlibrary Loan
- Document Delivery and Interlibrary Loan Services Guide
- Dachgesellschaft Deutscher Interim Manager (German: German Interim Management Association; Germany)
- Dachverband Deutscher Interim Manager (German: German Interim Manager Federation)
- Demand Driven Inventory Management (workshop)
- Dérangement Douloureux Intervertébral Mineur (French: Painful Minor Intervertebral Derangement)
- Dry Deposition Inferential Method
- Dual-RAS Dual-Inline Memory Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lora Vitek has joined Delta Dental of Illinois as director of philanthropy and community relations.
June 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Illinois residents and their families now have access to the same comprehensive dental benefit programs Delta Dental of Illinois has offered to groups for 45 years.
July 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Dental of Illinois (DDIL) has awarded $45,000 to three Illinois agencies to help educate Illinois citizens on oral health and improve access to care for the underserved in the state.
Delta Dental of Illinois (DDIL), a not-for-profit dental service corporation, is offering the program to schools free of charge.
As such, Delta Dental of Illinois supports organizations and projects that help improve oral health access or promote oral health education in the state.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Dental of Illinois has made a $250,000, five-year grant to the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry to modernize the existing pre-doctoral dentistry clinic.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Dental of Illinois (DDIL) has awarded $28,000 to four agencies in three Illinois communities to help promote oral health education and access to care.