The not-for-profit Delta Dental Plans Association (http://www.
What does DDPA stand for?
DDPA stands for Delta Dental Plans Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDPA
We have 4 other meanings of DDPA in our Acronym Attic
- Dual Degree Program (various schools)
- Dublin Death Patrol (thrash band)
- Due-Date Performance
- Dum Dum Project (music project)
- Dynamic Datacorp People (Canada)
- Dynamic Document Package (software)
- Dynamic Drive Pool (computing)
- Dynamic Driver Provisioning (Microsoft)
- Deafness Dystonia Peptide 1
- Delta Dental Plan of Arkansas (insurance; also seen as DDPAR)
- Desertification, Drought, Poverty and Agriculture (partnership)
- Det Danske Petroleums-Aktieselskab (Danish: The Danish-Petroleum Company)
- Developmental Disabilities Provider Association (Arkansas)
- Diffuseur Dynamique Professionnel d'Ambiance (French: Dynamic Professional Diffuser Channels)
- Doncaster Disabled Peoples Alliance (UK)
- Durban Declaration and Programme of Action (UN declaration against racism)
- Director, Defense Program Analysis & Evaluation
- Disinhibition-Dementia-Parkinsonism-Amyotrophy Complex
- Digital Disruptive Pattern (camouflage)
- Distributed Database Performance Analysis Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both are part of the Illinois-based Delta Dental Plans Association, which covers more than 30 million people nationwide.
All are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association (DDPA), based in Oak Brook, Ill.
About Delta Dental Plans Association The not-for-profit Delta Dental Plans Association (www.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Dental Plans Association has formed the National Scientific Advisory Committee, a four-member panel of nationally prominent scholars and researchers in the fields of epidemiology, dental science, health economics and the study of the associations between oral and overall health.
Company officials said the new web site, hosted by the national Delta Dental Plans Association and located at www.
Affiliated companies within the holding company system are also part of the larger Delta Dental Plans Association (DDPA), based in Oak Brook, Ill.
16 /PRNewswire/ -- A recent nationwide survey by an independent research firm sponsored by Delta Dental Plans Association revealed what characteristics benefits managers and consumers consider most important in evaluating dental benefits carriers.