The Clipper Graham is a follow-on of the Delta Clipper Experimental vertical-takeoff, vertical-landing rocket that successfully completed a series of eight flight tests.
What does DC-X stand for?
DC-X stands for Delta Clipper Experimental (spacecraft)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 10 other meanings of DC-X in our Acronym Attic
- Diagnostic Criteria for Psychiatric Disorders for Use with Adults with Learning Disabilities/Mental Retardation
- Drift Compensated Multiple Description Video Coding
- Differential Correlation Matched Filter
- De-Correlating Multi-User Detector (communications)
- Differential Correlation Multiple Signal Classification
- Damage Control Operating Space Item Management System (US Navy)
- Distortion-Compensated Quantization Index Modulation
- Dendritic Cell-Specific Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-3-Grabbing Non-Integrin (protein)
- Delivery and Coupling Switch
- DC-Uninterruptible Power Source
- Direct Current / Radio Frequency
- Deputy Chief of Staff Marine Corps
- Digital Comparator Segment
- Deputy Chief of Staff Marine Corps (Installations & Logistics)
- Deputy Chief of Staff Marine Corps (Logistics)
- Deputy Chief of Staff Marine Corps (Plans, Policies & Operations)
- Deputy Chief of Staff Marine Corps (Requirements & Programs)
- Deputy Chief of Staff Marine Corps (Research, Development & Studies)
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Installations and Logistics (US Marine Corps)
- Deputy Chief of Staff Marine Corps (Intelligence)
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 15 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonnell Douglas rolled out the Delta Clipper Experimental Advanced (DC-XA) reusable launch vehicle today with newly installed advanced technology components and systems that will be tested under flight conditions.
July 19 /PRNewswire/ -- The detonation of fuel cloud vapors that blew into an air purge duct resulted in damage to the Delta Clipper Experimental (DC-X) single-stage launch vehicle during the June 27 flight test.
Wallace as vice president-deputy general manager of the company's Space Transportation Division, which encompasses its Delta launch vehicle, Delta Clipper Experimental vehicle, launch vehicle fairings and advanced programs and technology enterprises.
The winning employees are: the Single Stage Rocket Technology Flight Systems and Software team, Delta Clipper Experimental Ground Support Crew, Space Transportation Cash Management Team, Digital Wire Harness Development Implementation Team, Charlotte Intra-Vehicular Robotics Team, Department 517 Drivmatic Process Improvement Team and the Ken Looi/Mission Incapable-Awaiting Parts Control Center Team.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- The Delta Clipper Experimental (DC-X) today completed its third consecutive successful flight at White Sands Missile Range here.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- The next test flight of the Delta Clipper Experimental (DC-X) rocket is scheduled Thursday, Sept.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonnell Douglas successfully completed the first formal test flight of the Delta Clipper Experimental (DC-X) at White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) here.