Delta Airlines confirmed that it will no longer fly its Georgetown-New York route after May, making it the third airline to cease flying to Guyana in the past year, reports Caribbean360.
What does DA stand for?
DA stands for Delta Airlines
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DA
We have 118 other meanings of DA in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Acquisition
- Defensive Average (baseball statistic for hit balls)
- Défibrillateur Automatique (French: Automatic Defibrillator)
- Deflection Amplifier
- Degenerate Acronym (i.e., one with two letters or less)
- Degree of Acetylation
- Deka (metric prefix, 10)
- Delayed Action
- Delegated Authority
- Delicious Agony (online radio station)
- Demand Assignment
- Democratic Alliance (South African political party)
- Democratic Alternative (Former Yugolsav Republic of Macedonia)
- Democrats Abroad
- Demographic Analysis (statistics; US Census Bureau)
- Dental Assistant
- Dentalman Apprentice (Naval rating)
- Denver Academy
- Department of Agriculture (Phillipines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
based Delta Airlines confirmed that its flight DL604 from Amsterdam to Mumbai had safely made an unscheduled landing.
According to the report, Delta Airlines has started to reap the benefits of the Northwest acquisition, and is now the second largest air transportation group in North America.
Now that Northwest and Delta airlines have agreed to merge, expect more deals to take off.
24 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Airlines presented its yearly sales award to Travelong.
6bn private jet market, according to the National Air Transportation Association, while Delta AirElite, a subsidiary of Delta Airlines, reported a 70% increase in interest in the two weeks after the London terrorist scare.
Not long after getting the news, he and Melissa moved from Atlanta - where they were based with Delta Airlines - to his hometown of Santa Clarita so he could be closer to family and friends.
Delta Airlines spokeswoman Liza Caceras says her company is looking to launch such a service in the near future.