By improving several aspects of care for patients with acute heart attacks, congestive heart failure, atrial fibrillation and stroke, the Greater Baltimore Medical Center has demonstrated its commitment to quality care improvement on behalf of the Medicare patient population", said Cathy West, Director of Quality Improvement for the Delmarva Foundation for Medical Care, Inc.
What does DFMC stand for?
DFMC stands for Delmarva Foundation for Medical Care, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFMC
We have 4 other meanings of DFMC in our Acronym Attic
- Devon Family Mediation Agency (Exeter, Devon, England, UK)
- Distributed Frameworks for Multimedia Applications
- Drill Floor Manipulator Arm (oil and gas)
- Droit et Fiscalité du Marché de l'Art (French: Law and Taxation of the Art Market)
- Dutch Field Marketing Association (Netherlands)
- Dwarf Fortress Map Archive (game)
- Design for Manufacturability and Test
- Daily Fetal Movement Count (pregnancy)
- Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge (Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Boston, MA)
- Defense Financial Management Course (US DoD)
- Diocesan Fiscal Management Conference (Catholic Church)
- Dong Feng Motor Corporation (China)
- Dubai Furniture Manufacturing Co. (United Arab Emirates)
- Designed for Media Center Edition (Microsoft Windows logo)
- Department of Family Medicine and Community Health
- Digitally Filtered Molecular Dynamics
- Door Frame Metal Detector (various locations)
- Decision Feedback Multi-Channel Equalizer
- Democracy for the Middle East (blog)
- Dolnoslaska Fabryka Maszyn Elektrycznych (Polish: Lower Silesia Factory Electric Machines; Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An illustration of this is HCFA's contract with the Delmarva Foundation for Medical Care, Inc.