The Accenture Innovation Center for Oracle will enable Accenture to capture and distribute market-leading Oracle Applications and Oracle Server Technologies Infrastructure product expertise through collaboration and direct links with Oracle's research & development teams, Accenture's global delivery center network of more than 40 delivery centers, and Accenture Technology Labs throughout the world.
What does DCN stand for?
DCN stands for Delivery Center Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCN
We have 138 other meanings of DCN in our Acronym Attic
- Data Communication Network
- Data Consortium Namespace
- Data Consult Nord (Danish: Data Consult North)
- Data Control Network
- Data Link Coordination Net (US DoD)
- Data-Link Coordination Net
- Declaration Control Number
- Deep Cerebellar Nuclei (brain)
- DeepCyberNet (internet hosting provider)
- Defense Communications Network
- Delivery Confirmation Number (various organizations)
- Deputy Charge Nurse (UK)
- Deputy Commander for Nursing
- Desert Communications Network (California Amateur Radio Group)
- Design Change Notice
- Design Communicate Network (Germany)
- Designing Cisco Networks
- Develop Community Network (Mexico)
- Development Communication Network (est. 2002; Bangladesh)
- Developmental Cognitive Neuropsychology
Samples in periodicals archive:
said Sandeep Arora, lead executive, Accenture delivery center network in India.
The customer, as well as other healthcare clients to be added in the future, will benefit from the deployment of the Company's quality and technology initiatives and will be eligible to participate in Transcend's national Information Delivery Center network currently under development.