In an effort to assist employers, plan officials, service providers and others in complying with the fiduciary responsibility, reporting and disclosure requirements of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA), the Department of Labor (DOL) adopted two employee benefit plan correction programs--the Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program (VFCP) and the Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program (DFVCP).
What does DFVC stand for?
DFVC stands for Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program (US Department of Labor; also seen as DFVCP)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DFVC
We have 1 other meaning of DFVC in our Acronym Attic
- Deutscher Fallschirmsportverband eV (German: German Parachute Association)
- Deutscher Feuerwehrverband (German: German Firefighters Association)
- Deutscher Fleischer-Verband (German: German Butchers' Association)
- Deutscher Franchise Verband (German: German Franchise Association)
- Deutscher Frisbeesport-Verband (German: German Frisbee Sports Association)
- Deutscher Fußball Verband (German Soccer Association)
- Double Four Valve (Cosworth)
- Delaware Foundation for the Visual Arts (Rockland, DE)
- Drachenfliegerverein Bösingen (German: Bösingen Kite Flying Club; Bösingen, Germany)
- Deflation Flow-Volume Curve
- Desoto Family Vision Center (Southaven, MS)
- Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program (US Department of Labor; also seen as DFVC)
- Direction des Formations et de la Vie Étudiante (French: Directorate of Training and Student Life)
- Door Fokkers voor Fokkers (Dutch: By Breeders for Breeders; Belgium)
- Dansk Forening for Virksomheds Jurister (Danish: Danish Association of Business Lawyers)
- Department for Virtual Literature (France)
- Deutsche Forschungs- und Versuchsanstalt für Luft- und Raumfahrt (German Research & Development Institute for Air & Space Travel)
- Design for Value Maximization
- Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas with Venous Medullary drainage
- Distal Femoral Varus Osteotomy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson's presentation included a review of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act that increased ERISA penalties, the improved delinquent filer voluntary compliance program, proposed regulations on taxation of split dollar insurance arrangements, and SEC final rules on disclosure of equity-based compensation.
However, he or she may wish to advise the plan administrator of the filing requirements and the availability of the DOL's delinquent filer voluntary compliance program, which gives plan administrators an opportunity to file overdue annual reports and pay reduced civil penalties.