Since 2002, Anil Ambani owned Reliance Power's Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL), Rajdhani Power Limited (BRPL) and Tata's North Delhi Power Limited (NDPL) are the main electricity distributing companies operating in capital with Delhi Vidyut Board.
What does DVB stand for?
DVB stands for Delhi Vidyut Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVB
We have 37 other meanings of DVB in our Acronym Attic
- Delhi Value Added Tax
- Disaster Veterinary Assistance Team
- Divisional Vision Action Team (Salvation Army)
- Dot Visual Acuity Test (child acuity test)
- Delaware Valley Art Therapy Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Derwent Valley All-Terrain Club (UK)
- Detroit Virtual Air Traffic Control (flight simulator)
- Disaster Vulnerability Assessment Training Exercise
- Delaware Valley Americans United for Separation of Church and State
- Data Verification Brief (USAF)
- Democratic Voice of Burma (Oslo, Norway)
- Denis Voineau Bâtiment (French energy firm)
- Device Base Control Block
- Die Düsseldorfer Virtuelle Bibliothek
- Digital Video Book
- Digital Video Broadcasting (trademark of DVB Project; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Double Value Bes (Busy Energy-Signal)
- Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe (German: Dresden Transport Authority)
- Digital Video Broadcasting - Asynchronous Serial Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has successful public-private partnerships in Generation, Transmission and Distribution in India namely "Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited" with Delhi Vidyut Board for distribution in North Delhi, 'Powerlinks Transmission Ltd.
He said defaulters should be served notices on the basis of the Delhi Jal Board, Delhi Vidyut Board and voters' lists.