New Delhi, Sept 15 ( ANI ): Congress' National Students' Union Of India (NSUI) on Saturday comprehensively outdid Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) in the Delhi University Students Unions (DUSU) elections.
What does DUSU stand for?
DUSU stands for Delhi University Students Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Did You See That?
- Differential Unitary Space-Time
- Drive Up Simulated Testbed (Patriot)
- Dual Use Science and Technology (program)
- Drink An Unsuspecting Small Town Establishment Dry (engineering event)
- Differential Unitary Space-Time Modulation
- Dedicated Unhesitating Service To Our Fighting Forces
- Dual Use Science & Technology Program
- Duty Status - Whereabouts Unknown (US DoD)
- Digital Underground Storytelling for Youth
- Diplôme Universitaire des Sciences de la Vigne et de l'Environnement (French: University Degree in Sciences of the Vine and the Environment)
- Dalian University of Technology (also seen as DLUT)
- Delft University of Technology
- Delta Universal Time
- Design Under Test
- Device Under Test
- Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie (French University Graduation in Technology)
- Down Under Truckin' (Australia)
- Dual Use Technology
- Duplication Technician, Photolithography (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DUSU verdict an augury THE defeat of the Congress affiliated National Students Union of India ( NSUI) in the Delhi University Students Union ( DUSU) elections is an outcome of the interplay between state and campus politics.
New Delhi, Sep 3(ANI): The Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) has started campaigning for the Delhi University Students Union (DUSU) polls.
THERE'S more to Aparajitha Raja, one of the 11 candidates contesting the Delhi University Students Union ( DUSU) polls for the post of president, than meets the eye.
THE SUPREME Court ( SC) dismissed a petition of two NSUI candidates for the Delhi University Students Union ( DUSU) polls challenging the rejection of their nominations by Delhi University authorities for violating the model code of conduct.
THE COUNTRY'S two major students' unions, the National Students Union of India ( NSUI) as well as the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad ( ABVP), could be totally " blanked out" from the Delhi University Students Union ( DUSU) polls slated for September 4.