Chidambaram is the "long-distance runner" of the finance ministry, said Delhi School of Economics professor Pulin Nayak.
What does DSE stand for?
DSE stands for Delhi School of Economics (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSE
We have 150 other meanings of DSE in our Acronym Attic
- Dead Store Elimination (compiler optimization)
- Deal Search Engine (DataFeedFile)
- Deca Sports Extreme (game)
- Decaluwe Systems Engineering
- Decision Support Environment
- Deep Silicon Etching
- Deep Space Exploration
- Deep Stack Extravaganza (poker tournament)
- Degree of Synergistic Effect
- delayed secondary enrichment
- Delhi Stock Exchange Limited (Delhi, India)
- Delta South Elementary (Delta, Utah, USA)
- Department of Science and Education (various organizations)
- Department of Special Education (various locations)
- Department of Sustainability and Environment (Australia)
- Deployment Support Equipment
- Depot Support Equipment
- Deputy for Software Engineering
- Deputy for Software Evaluation
- Designated System Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nandy's comments also surprised Anuja Agrawal, a sociologist at the Delhi School of Economics.
His eye-opening critique were subsequently followed by 17 talks which were given by eminent scholars from ten different countries (UK, USA, Italy, Germany, Spain, Canada, France, Austria, Australia, and India) and institutions such as UC Berkeley, Paris School of Economics, Joint Vienna Institute, Max Planck Institute of Economics, ENSAE ParisTech, Vanderbilt University, University of Padua, Queens University, University of Arkansas, Indian Statistical Institute, Columbia University, University of Warwick, Delhi School of Economics, University of Oregon, University of Exeter, Goethe University Frankfurt, University of Exeter, and New York University.
In fact, it has only sharpened given the journey he has travelled from teaching at the Delhi School of Economics to Cornell University via a host of top European and American universities.
It's a little unfair," said sociologist Andre Béteille, who worked with Singh at the Delhi School of Economics.
He has taught at Johns Hopkins University and the Delhi School of Economics, having retired as Director of the Delhi School of Economics in 2005.
The conditions, the ground conditions, are not like those of Western cities," said Satish Deshpande, professor of sociology at the Delhi School of Economics.
The Chandigarh-born Girotra received a master's degree from the Delhi School of Economics, joined UBS in 1998 and infiltrated India's female-dominated preserve of investment banking by scoring some of the biggest cross-border M & A deals in the country.