AS THE spells of winter smog spur environmentalists to ring alarm bells, the Delhi Pollution Control Committee ( DPCC) says it is working overtime to ensure that Delhiites breathe safer air.
What does DPCC stand for?
DPCC stands for Delhi Pollution Control Committee (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DPCC
We have 40 other meanings of DPCC in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Power Coalition of America
- Division of Probation and Correctional Alternatives (New York state)
- Doberman Pinscher Club of America
- Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen Automobile Co. Ltd
- Dual Port Communications Adapter
- Dynamic Principal Component Analysis
- Deer Park Community Advisory Council (Texas)
- Dimitris Perrotis College of Agricultural Studies (Greece)
- Division of Phylogenetics and Comparative Biology (Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology)
- Dedicated Physical Control Channel (also seen as DPCCH)
- Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee (India)
- Dictionary of Pastoral Care and Counseling (Rodney J. Hunter book)
- Disaster Preparedness Control Center
- Discharge Prevention, Containment and Countermeasures
- Discount Pneumatic Conveying Components
- Doberman Pinscher Club of Canada (Canada)
- Down Payment and Closing Cost (real estate finance)
- Dual Plane Combined Core
- Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance (housing; Maryland)
- Drowning Prevention Coalition of Central Arizona
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Delhi Pollution Control Committee ( DPCC) claimed the situation was under control and that if pollutants were exceeding permissible limits, it was because not enough fresh air was coming in because of the smog blanket.
A sense of urgency has hit the government and an action plan is being prepared by Delhi Pollution Control Committee ( DPCC) and the state environment department after grim statistics on pollution related health problems were brought into the public domain.
We will soon ask the Delhi Pollution Control Committee to assess how much waste cooking oil is generated every day," Kumar said.
The Delhi Pollution Control Committee, MCD, NDMC, the environment department and additional sub divisional magistrates, among others, were authorised to enforce the ban.