Arad Group, a world leader in the field of water measurement solutions and services, has won two tenders worth $18 million to supply remote water metering systems to Indian utility Delhi Jal Board (DJB).
What does DJB stand for?
DJB stands for Delhi Jal Board (India; water providers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DJB
We have 6 other meanings of DJB in our Acronym Attic
- Disciples Justice Action Network
- Disc Jockey Association of New Zealand
- Dow Jones Australia and New Zealand Report (Dow Jones & Company, Inc.)
- Defense Joint Accounting System
- Dutch Joint Aperture Synthesis Team
- Dow Jones Asian Titans
- Disc Jockey Association of Western Pennsylvania
- Dark Jedi Brotherhood (Star Wars online gaming group)
- De Javasche Bank (Dutch East Indies bank; 1828-1953)
- De-Jitter Buffer
- Deutscher Judo Bund (German: German Judo Federation)
- Devant le Juke Box (French: Before the Juke Box)
- Djibouti Airlines (ICAO code)
- Don Johnson Big Band
- Dansk-Jydsk Blood Bowl Leagues
- Dolenz, Jones, Boyce & Hart (band)
- Dow Jones Bond Index (Dow Jones and Company, Inc.)
- Dow Jones Business News (Dow Jones and Company, Inc.)
- Don Juan Beach Resort (Dominican Republic)
- Darjah Jasa Bakti Sarawak (Malaysian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CM was speaking after a meeting of the Delhi Jal Board which approved a ` 3,951 crore budget for the agency.
Summary: Unlike his previous protests directly targeting governments, Kejriwal would this time encourage people to protest against corruption in private power distribution companies (discoms) and Delhi Jal Board.
Emaar said "no dues are outstanding to any government agencies including the Delhi Jal Board and BSES".
Emaar-MGF said that there were no dues outstanding to any government agencies, including the Delhi Jal Board and BSES, and 'all the project milestone were achieved as per our scope of work'.
The present study is aimed at identifying the leadership styles at Delhi Jal Board (DJB), a premier agency constituted under Delhi Water Board Act 1998.
As part of the plan to spend in excess of $1 billion to rehabilitate a sewer system that serves a population of approximately 14 million people, the Delhi Jal Board (DJB) issued letters of intent for the contracts to Insituform's Indian joint venture on Sept.
Responsible for the delivery and distribution of drinking water in the region, the Delhi Jal Board (DJB) oversees approximately 1.