The layout plan has been approved by the layout scrutinising committee comprising the civic agency's town planner, officials from the Delhi Development Authority, the Delhi Fire Service, the traffic police and the ministry of urban development.
What does DDA stand for?
DDA stands for Delhi Development Authority
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of DDA
We have 228 other meanings of DDA in our Acronym Attic
- Data Driven Architecture (computing)
- Deadlock Detection Algorithm
- Death with Dignity Act
- Déclaration des Droits d'Auteur (French: Declaration of Copyright; Canada)
- Defence Dental Association (UK)
- Defence Diversification Agency (UK)
- Defense Data Access: Mid Tier Application
- Defensor del Asegurado (Spanish: Insurance Ombudsman; Chile)
- Defined Display Area (ITU-T)
- Delaware Department of Agriculture
- Demand Deposit Account
- Demand Driven Approach (agriculture)
- Demons Dance Alone (Residents album)
- Dennis Davidson Associates (est. 1970)
- Dental Dealers Association
- Denver Developmental Activities (Denver Developmental Materials, Inc.)
- Département des Droits Audiovisuels (French: Department of Audiovisual Rights)
- Department for Disarmament Affairs
- Department of Dramatic Art (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Deployment Drive Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Delhi, Mar 12 ( ANI ): Union Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath has said that Delhi Development Authority (DDA) will build one lakh houses a year for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of society.
The first of its kind park on the banks of River Yamuna will be funded by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA), which had developed the Yamuna Biodiversity Park in Phase 1.
Now that the dust has settled after the Commonwealth Games and the debacle surrounding its botched preparations, Emaar Properties has moved to defend its reputation and stated that the penalty imposed on it by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) will have no impact.
If there were any pending items that needed rectification it would be done after the Village is handed over to it by the Organising Committee and Delhi Development Authority (DDA), it added.
Shameful Both the Delhi Development Authority and the Delhi Metropolitan Rail Corporation have neglected the city building potentials.
Maken asked the ministry to ensure mandatory use of playfields allotted by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) even during non-school hours.
A division bench of justices Dalveer Bhandari and Deepak Verma stopped the Delhi Development Authority and other agencies from demolishing any temporary or permanent shelters until the end of February.