What does DSHC stand for?
DSHC stands for Delftsche Studenten Hockey Club (Dutch: Delft Student Hockey Club; Delft, Netherlands; est. 1898)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dyschromatosis Symmetrica Hereditaria
- Dangerous Substances in Harbour Areas (UK)
- Delaware State Housing Authority
- Deputy Secretary for Home Affairs (Hong Kong)
- Desert Shores Homeowners Association
- Deterministic Seismic Hazard Analysis (earthquakes)
- Divine Savior Holy Angels (Catholic girls high school, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Duluth Scottish Heritage Association Inc.
- Developmental Studies Hybridoma Bank
- Dressage Sport Horse Breeding
- Defence School of Health Care Studies (UK)
- Double Sided, High Density
- Department of Secondary and Higher Education (India)
- Directorate of Safety, Health, and Environment
- Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education (Bangladesh)
- Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (US legislation)
- Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations, and Field Studies (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
- Deck Starboard High
- Daughters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Delaware School of Hotel Management (Claymont, DE)