The delegation of procurement authority for the VA is $988 million.
What does DPA stand for?
DPA stands for Delegation of Procurement Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DPA
We have 331 other meanings of DPA in our Acronym Attic
- Deer Park Avenue
- Defence Per Acre (gaming)
- Defence Procurement Agency
- Defense Production Act
- Defense Protection Act
- Deferred Prosecution Agreement
- Definitive Purchase Agreement
- Delaware Pilots Association
- Delaware Public Archives
- Delegated Purchasing Authority (various locations)
- Delivery Purchase Agreement (appendix to a purchasing contract setting logistics parameters)
- Dell Preferred Account
- Demand Protocol Architecture
- Democratic Party of Albania
- Democratic Party of Arkansas (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Denver Pale Ale (Great Divide Brewing)
- Département des Affaires Politiques (French: Department of Political Affairs)
- Department of Performing Arts (various schools)
- Department of Personnel & Administration (Colorado)
- Department of Political Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
FEDLINK is a cooperative program of the Federal Library and Information Center Committee (FLICC) operating under the Library of Congress' Delegation of Procurement Authority.
The $398M prime contract, which was awarded to Intergraph in 1994, has a delegation of procurement authority funding ceiling of $542M over the life of the contract.