delegations, consent items, delegation of authority to staff, etc.
What does DOA stand for?
DOA stands for Delegation Of Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOA
We have 134 other meanings of DOA in our Acronym Attic
- Découverte des Orgues d'Alsace (French: Discovery of Organs in Alsace)
- Dedicated Otaku Anime (Japanese Animation club; University of Calgary)
- Dedicated Outdoor Air (heating/ventilation/air conditioning)
- Deed of Agreement (contract)
- Defective on Arrival
- Defenders of Azeroth (gaming guild)
- Degenerate Overclockers Anonymous
- Degenerative Osteoarthritis
- Degree of Actuation (machine science)
- Degree of Angle
- Delegation Option Authorization
- DeLorean Owners Association
- Delusions of Adequacy (band)
- Demande d'Opérations AFNIC (Association Française pour le Nommage Internet en Coopération; French: Request for Operations AFNIC)
- Den of Angels (web forum)
- Den of Assassins (gaming clan)
- Denial of Access
- Denial of Age
- Denrée d'Origine Animale (French: Food of Animal Origin)
- Department of Accounts
Samples in periodicals archive:
The types of cases within the delegation of authority include but are not limited to: * Cases in which personal identification information is stolen from an innocent person and used for a fraudulent refund claim benefiting someone other than that person.
After a review of theory and research in the field, coverage includes assembling the team, delegation of authority, and communicating with various personality types, temperaments, and communication styles.
The IHEC is responsible for ensuring that Iraqi citizens can participate in decision-making processes through their elected representatives and the peaceful delegation of authority.
Policy 10-22: Delegation of authority to the Program Director or designee to process and resolve violations involving practice on expired licenses or certificates for Nurses, Nurse Aides, and Psychiatric Technicians.
The only matter on the agenda for this Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting will be a proposal to issue non-voting preferred shares of Bancolombia and the delegation of authority to determine the terms of the issuance and offering of such preferred shares to the Board of Directors.
The Air Chief, in an interactive session with the Airmen, said, My work methodology will be based on delegation of authority through responsibility and accountability, which will be adjudged by the principles of Integrity, Professional Excellence and Teamwork.
In addition to the transfer of power from the central government to prefectural governments, similar delegation of authority by prefectural governments to municipal governments is important as well.