Revenue Assurance Service providers are losing an average of three to 11 percent of revenue each year through lost or delayed service orders, corrupted network usage events, fraud, incorrect rating or prolonged service outages.
What does DSO stand for?
DSO stands for Delayed Service Order
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSO
We have 191 other meanings of DSO in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Sciences Office (DARPA)
- Defense Spectrum Office
- Defense Spectrum Organization (US DoD)
- Defense Subsistence Office
- Defense Systems Operations (US government)
- Defensive Systems Officer (US DoD)
- Defensive Systems Operator
- Deinstitutionalization of Status Offenders
- Dekalb Symphony Orchestra (Tucker, Georgia)
- Delaware Symphony Orchestra
- Delta Services Organisation (France)
- Delta Special Ops (gaming clan)
- Democratic Services Officer
- Denora Southern Railroad
- Departmental Security Officer (Canada)
- Deputy Supply Officer (Royal Australian Navy)
- Designated School Official (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Designated Senior Official
- Desktop Services Organization
- Detailed Science/Supplementary Objective
Samples in periodicals archive:
No Delayed Service Orders in Nine States; Company Opens New Care Center to Speed Customer Response DENVER, July 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Qwest Communications International Inc.