S vs I Units 1 S 4 RBC 2 I 3 RBC 3 I 0 4 S 0 5 I 0 6 I 0 7 I 0 8 I 0 9 I 0 10 S 0 11 S 0 12 S 0 13 S 0 14 S 0 15 I 0 16 I 0 17 I 0 18 S 0 19 S 6 RBC 20 I 2 RBC 21 I 0 22 S 0 23 I 0 * S indicates significant; I, insignificant; RBC, red blood cell; DAT, direct antiglobulin test; DHTR, delayed hemolytic transfusion reaction; and DSTR, delayed serologic transfusion reaction.
What does DSTR stand for?
DSTR stands for Delayed Serologic Transfusion Reaction (blood transfusions)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DSTR
We have 4 other meanings of DSTR in our Acronym Attic
- Detailed System Test Procedure
- Deutsche Staatspartei
- Director of Strategic Target Planning (US DoD)
- Distribution et Service pour les Travaux Publics (French: Distribution and Service for Public Works)
- Domain-Swapped Trimeric Prion
- Draft Site Treatment Plan
- Dua Satu Tiga Puluh
- Dual-Spaced Tri-Polarized
- Disodium Tripolyphosphate
- Dub Save the Queen (album)
- Departement Sinistres Travaux Renovation (French: Renovation Works Claims Department)
- Desarrollo de Sistemas Tiempo Resultados (Spanish: Results Time Systems Development; Cancun, Mexico)
- Destroy (US DoD)
- Diplôme en Sciences et Théologie des Religions (French: Degree in Science and Theology of Religions)
- Direction de la Sécurité des Transports Routiers (French: Directorate of Road Transport Safety; Morocco)
- Distal Soft Tissue Reconstruction (medical procedure)
- Drill-Stem Test Report (petroleum drilling)
- Direct Support TMDE (Test, Measurement, & Diagnostic Equipment) Reduction Application (US Army)
- De Soto Trail Regional Library (Camilla, GA)
- Definitive Surgical Trauma Skills
Samples in periodicals archive:
The differentiation of delayed serologic transfusion reactions and delayed hemolytic transfusion reactions: incidence, long-term serologic findings, and clinical significance.