For open tibiofibular fractures, free flaps are now used less frequently, while skin grafts, delayed primary closure and secondary intention closure has become more popular.
What does DPC stand for?
DPC stands for Delayed Primary Closure (surgery)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPC
We have 463 other meanings of DPC in our Acronym Attic
- Decatur Presbyterian Church (Decatur, GA)
- Décision Performance Conseil (French: Council Decision Performance)
- Deer Park Crew (online photography club)
- Defective Pixel Correction
- Defense Planning Committee (NATO)
- Defense Plants Corporation (US Navy)
- Defense Procurement Circular/Council
- Deferred Procedure Calls (Microsoft Windows NT 4.0)
- Definable Principal Congruence (mathematics)
- Delayed Payment Charge
- Delayed Procedure Call
- Deleted in Pancreatic Carcinoma
- Delfosse Plomberie Chauffage (French: Delfosse Plumbing Heating)
- Delivery Point Code
- Demand Processing Center
- Demande de Prise en Charge (French: Request for Taking Charge)
- Democratic Platform Committee (politics)
- Denis Papin Collectivités (French: Denis Papin Communities)
- Dense Port Concentrator (Juniper Networks, Inc.; Sunnyvale, CA)
- Dépannage Plomberie Chauffage (French: Plumbing Heating Repairs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One open, grade II, tibial fracture was treated with intramedullary nailing, irrigation and debridement, and delayed primary closure before evacuation.
3) Definitive closure was achieved by delayed primary closure in 4 of 5 NPWT patients and in 2 of 5 control patients.