Representatives of the tissue banks, who asked not to be identified by name, are concerned that the provision may ultimately put them out of business if they do not receive equal billing with the organ procurement organization-the Delaware Valley Transplant Program -as potential designees by the hospitals.
What does DVTP stand for?
DVTP stands for Delaware Valley Transplant Program (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVTP
We have 1 other meaning of DVTP in our Acronym Attic
- Design for Virtual Theatre and Games (The Netherlands)
- Design Verification Test Generation (computer engineering)
- Distributed Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Dynamic Virtual Tunnel Interface
- DICOM Validation Toolkit (open source project for testing, validating and diagnosing communication protocols)
- Diósgyõr-Vasgyári Testgyakorlók Köre (football club of Miskolc, Hungary)
- Design Verification Test Model
- Dynamic Virtual Terminal Manager
- Davis Villinger Temperature Probe (sediment temperature gauge)
- deep vein thrombophlebitis
- Design Verification Test Program
- Domestic Violence Treatment Program (various locations)
- Digital Videotape Recorder
- Design Validation Test Site
- Digital Video Transport System
- Discrete-Valued Time Series
- Dynamic VTH (Threshold Voltage) Scaling
- Diamond Valley Table Tennis Association (Greensborough, Australia)
- Don Valley Trail Users Club
- Deep Venous Thrombosis of the Upper Extremity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 1974 as Delaware Valley Transplant Program, Gift of Life Donor Program is one of the oldest nonprofit donor programs in the U.
While surveys repeatedly have shown that about 75 percent of the population say they support the often life-saving opportunities of organ transplantation, fewer than half of those who have agreed to become donors ever bother to share their decision with next of kin, said Kevin Sparkman, spokesman for the Delaware Valley Transplant Program in Philadelphia and former board member of the Coalition on Donation.
The Delaware Valley Transplant Program (DVTP) reports it had 33 organ donations in October, believed to by the largest number of organ donations ever coordinated by an organ procurement organization (OPO) in one month.
BBC TO DOCUMENT ACTIVITIES OF REGIONAL ORGAN DONOR PROGRAM Transplant Recipients Hit the Streets in Philadelphia; Family of Slain Prosecutor to Be Honored PHILADELPHIA, April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- A crew from the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is in Philadelphia this week to document the activities of the Delaware Valley Transplant Program (DVTP), the regional organ donor program, as part of a news documentary on kidney transplants and the organ procurement process.
The program, sponsored by the National Kidney Foundation and hosted by the Delaware Valley Transplant Program, will feature nationally and internationally recognized leaders in the fields of organ donation and transplantation and members of the general public.
In 1991, 61 pancreas were made available to the Delaware Valley Transplant Program but not used.