Wigglesworth served for 12 years as CEO of the Delaware Valley Healthcare Council, an association representing more than 150 hospitals and health systems in the tri-state greater Philadelphia area.
What does DVHC stand for?
DVHC stands for Delaware Valley Healthcare Council (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVHC
We have 2 other meanings of DVHC in our Acronym Attic
- De Vliegende Hollander
- Death Valley High (band)
- Delaware Veterans Home (US VA)
- Department for the Visually Handicapped
- Division for Visually Handicapped
- Domaine de Vens-le-Haut (French vineyard)
- Dose-Volume Histogram
- Droits de Visite et d'Hébergement (French: Visitation Rights and Accommodation; family law)
- Duck Virus Hepatitis
- Delaware Valley Historical Aircraft Association
- Dodge Viper Hacker Club (Hungary)
- Delaware Valley Health Care Coalition (Philadelphia, PA)
- Deerfield Valley Health Care Volunteers (Wilmington, VT)
- Digital Video High Definition
- Disc Versatile High Density
- Defense and Veteran Head Injury Program (now Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center)
- Delaware Valley Hockey League
- Dagblad Van Het Noorden (Dutch)
- Delaware Valley Historic Radio Club (Philadelphia, PA & vicinity)
- Deer Valley High School (Antioch, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marshall has served on the Pennsylvania State Ethics Commission and has held membership on many boards including the Delaware Valley Healthcare Council, Health Partners and the Hospital and Health System Association of Pennsylvania.
The Partnership for Patient Care is led by the Health Care Improvement Foundation (HCIF) with strong support from the Delaware Valley Healthcare Council and Independence Blue Cross.
It will also facilitate the provision of our service offerings including our involvement with the Delaware Valley Healthcare Council, performing Medicare wage index audits, and developing wage index reimbursement strategies.
The Delaware Valley Healthcare Council (DVHC) is a membership organization representing healthcare organizations in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Delaware Valley Healthcare Council (DVHC) and Independence Blue Cross today announced the launch of the Partnership for Patient Care, a three-year initiative to enhance patient care at the region's hospitals.
The award honors hospitals for their advances in medication safety and are presented at the Annual Meeting of the Delaware Valley Healthcare Council (DVHC) of HAP.
PHILADELPHIA -- The Delaware Valley Healthcare Council (DVHC) and Independence Blue Cross today announced the launch of the Partnership for Patient Care, a three-year initiative to enhance patient care at the region's hospitals.