The minority students in this program outscored their classmates in every content area at all tested grade levels on the Delaware Student Testing Program.
What does DSTP stand for?
DSTP stands for Delaware Student Testing Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSTP
We have 20 other meanings of DSTP in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Systems and Technology Operation
- Dependent Spouse Tax Offset (Australia)
- Developmental Services Toronto (Canada)
- Door Supervisor Training Organisation (UK; security training)
- Double-Shell Tanks Operational Safety Requirement
- Data Source Transfer Protocol
- Data Space Transfer Protocol
- Datasocket Transfer Protocol
- Decreasing Saw-Tooth Priority
- Deep Sea Tailings Placement (mining)
- Dentist Scientist Training Program
- Detailed System Test Procedure
- Deutsche Staatspartei
- Director of Strategic Target Planning (US DoD)
- Distribution et Service pour les Travaux Publics (French: Distribution and Service for Public Works)
- Domain-Swapped Trimeric Prion
- Draft Site Treatment Plan
- Dua Satu Tiga Puluh
- Dual-Spaced Tri-Polarized
- Disodium Tripolyphosphate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last spring, third and fifth-grade reading ranked first in the state, while eighthand 10th-grade reading scored second in the Delaware Student Testing Program.
Program Formulation In an overly simplistic description, the projects created collaborative efforts between university faculty (mathematics, language arts, family and consumer sciences, and counseling), K-12 public school educators (mathematics, language arts, and science), university student tutors, and school and district administrators to support parent and their children in the learning of mathematics and language arts and in student preparation for the Delaware Student Testing Program (DSTP) standardized testing.