Bell Helicopter has delivered two Bell 429s configured for Helicopter Emergency Services (EMS), Search and Rescue (SAR) and Airborne Law Enforcement (ALE) to the Delaware State Police aviation unit.
What does DSP stand for?
DSP stands for Delaware State Police
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DSP
We have 510 other meanings of DSP in our Acronym Attic
- Decessit Sine Prole (Latin: Died Without Issue)
- Decision Support Package
- Decompression Sickness Panel
- Dedicated Sub-Path
- Deep Space Probe
- Defense Satellite Program (US DoD)
- Defense Sourcing Portfolio (est. 2008; US DoD)
- Defense Standardization Program
- Defense Support Program (US DoD satellite system)
- Defensive System Panel (US DoD)
- Délégation de Service Public (French: Delegation of Public Service)
- Delivery Service Pack
- Dell Service Provide
- Delley Semences et Plantes (French: Delley Seeds and Plants; Switzerland)
- Delta Sigma Phi (fraternity)
- Delta Sigma Pi (business fraternity)
- Demand Side Platform (Internet advertising)
- Demand Supply Planning (various companies)
- Democratic Left Party (Turkey)
- Democratic Socialist Party (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
26, a 15-year-old boy told police that Shattuck began an inappropriate relationship with him near Baltimore and that it culminated with sexual activity at a vacation rental home in Bethany Beach over Labor Day weekend, said Delaware State Police Sgt.
Delaware State Police Federal Credit Union, a $122 million institution based in Georgetown, in July 2011 shifted to a hosted version of the same Symitar core, Episys, that it had been running in-house.
The Delaware State Police Special Operations Response Team has selected the SIG516 rifle.
Led by Delaware State Police, LE agencies started buying it.
DSU's principal investigator, Chief James Overton added, "Delaware State University invited the participation of other law enforcement agencies within the state, including the Dover Police Department, the Delaware State Police, the Delaware Courts system, as well as the National Institute of Justice and the Federal Justice Department.
The project, which is the result of a grant sponsored by Vice President-elect Joseph Biden, was awarded to Delaware State University, the Delaware State Police and the Delaware Department of Safety and Homeland Security.
Members represent various Delaware Health and Social Services' Divisions, the Delaware Developmental Disabilities Council, the Delaware State Police, the Department of Transportation, Delaware's Emergency Management Agency and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).