We believe these efforts are paying off for our customers -- our water was recently named the best-tasting in Delaware by the Delaware Rural Water Association -- and for our investors as we continue to grow revenue and net income.
What does DRWA stand for?
DRWA stands for Delaware Rural Water Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRWA
- Discrete Random Walk (ecological modeling)
- Divorce Recovery Workshop
- Dr Who
- Dragon World (website)
- Draw/ing (File Name Extension)
- Dual Rear Wheels (pickup truck)
- Micrographx Draw File (file name extension)
- Das Rudel Werbeagentur
- Deerfield River Watershed Association (Greenfield, MA)
- Dual Roll Wrist Assembly
- Duck River Watershed Association (North Carolina)
- Dynamic Routing and Wavelength Assignment
- Direction of traffic, Runway in use, Wind, Altimeter, Report (given to inbound aircraft by US Army ATC)
- Deaf Rugby World Championship
- Delaware River Waterfront Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Dennys River Watershed Council (Maine)
- Dr Who Collectible Card Game
- Dublin Region Water Conservation Project (Dublin, Ireland)
- Dudley Ridge Water District (Department of Water Resources, State of Califorrnia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Artesian Water Company (NASDAQ:ARTNA), which has provided water service on the Delmarva Peninsula since 1905, was recently named as the provider of the Best-Tasting Water in Delaware by the Delaware Rural Water Association.