Exhibit IQs "GLOW Living Lights" science exhibit, along with Firefly Magic's fireflies, will be at the Delaware Museum of Natural History from January 26 to May 27, 2013.
What does DMNH stand for?
DMNH stands for Delaware Museum of Natural History (Wilmington, DE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMNH
- Division of Military and Naval Affairs
- Downtown Minneapolis Neighborhood Association (Minnesota)
- Dudgeon-Monroe Neighborhood Association
- 2,3-Dimethyl 2,3-Dinitrobutane (explosive tagging/detecting agent)
- Dependable Maximum Net Capability (energy measurement)
- Dementia of Motor Neuron Disease Type
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (stock symbol; San Francisco, CA)
- Defense Messaging Network Element
- Digital Mobile News Gathering (wireless camera system)
- Dayton Museum of Natural History (Ohio)
- Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand (television series; India)
- Digital Media Network Inc
- Diabetes Mellitus Non-Insulin-Dependent
- Direct Mail of New Jersey
- Dorsomedial Hypothalamic Nuclei Lesions
- Dawson McCarthy Nelson Media (advertising firm; Minnesota)
- N, O-Dimethyl-4ß-2-Naphthyl-Piperidine-3ß-Carboxylate (Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor)
- Department of Marine and Natural Resources
- Department of Mining & Natural Resources (South Africa)
- Detector Mesh for Nuclear Repositories (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He serves on the boards of the National Nuclear Accreditation organization, the United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley and the Delaware Museum of Natural History.
Nemouria, Occasional Papers of the Delaware Museum of Natural History 35:1-59.
Centreville Village Plan Calendar of Events Kick-Off Meeting -- October 26th, 7 pm Delaware Museum of Natural History Charette -- January 15 - 19 Plan Presentation - TBA U.