5) Indeed, the Delaware Limited Liability Company Act draws on many of the provisions of Delaware's well-accepted limited partnership statute, the Delaware Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act, and the Delaware General Corporation Law.
What does DLLCA stand for?
DLLCA stands for Delaware Limited Liability Company Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dynamically Loaded Library
- Double Leading Logarithmic Approximation
- Dude That Looks Like A Lady
- dead line-live bus
- Dubuque Little League Baseball (Iowa)
- Delaware Limited Liability Company
- Department of Liquor Licenses and Control (Arizona)
- Diamond Lake Lutheran Church (MInneapolis, MN)
- Domestic Limited Liability Company (various locations)
- Donvale Living and Learning Centre (Australia)
- David L. Lawrence Convention Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Delaware League of Local Governments
- Diageo Liberties Learning Initiative (Digital Hub; Dublin, Ireland)
- Distance Learning Library Initiative (Florida)
- Dynamic Link Library
- Department of Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics (York University; Canada)
- Dispersive Liquid–Liquid Microextraction (chemical analysis technique)
- Data Link Layer Packet (computing)
- Deaf Lifelong Learning Project (Birmingham, England, UK)
- Direction de la Lecture Publique (French: Directorate of Public Reading; also seen as DLP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It includes an evaluation of the Delaware Limited Liability Company Act and analysis of the most current statute and case law, as well as the underlying principles and reasoning involved.
93-38, the Service ruled on two factual situations dealing with the Delaware Limited Liability Company Act.