22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EDS today announced it has successfully implemented and is operating a HIPAA transaction- and code set-compliant Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) for the Delaware Health and Social Services (DHSS) -- enabling the Delaware MMIS to be the first state Medicaid system to become fully HIPAA- compliant.
What does DHSS stand for?
DHSS stands for Delaware Health and Social Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DHSS
We have 28 other meanings of DHSS in our Acronym Attic
- District Health Services Project (World Bank)
- Division of High School, Postsecondary, and Career Education
- Division of Healthy Start and Perinatal Services (US DHHS)
- Delayed Hypersensitivity Skin Reaction
- Division of Health Service Regulation (North Carolina)
- Der Hamburger Squash Rackets Club (German: The Hamburger Squash Rackets Club; Germany)
- Double Heterostructure Step Recovery Diode
- Detroit Health Services Research Initiative
- Dental Health Services Research Unit
- Defense Health Services Systems (US DoD)
- Department of Health & Human Services (multiple states)
- Department of Health & Social Security
- Department of Health and Senior Services (multiple states)
- Department of Hearing and Speech Sciences (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Department of Health and Social Security, Northern Ireland
- Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety (UK)
- Department of Health Social Services and Public Safety (UK)
- Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety for Northern Ireland
- DeKalb High School of Technology (DeKalb, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About DMMA The Delaware Division of Medicaid and Medical Assistance (DMMA) is part of the Delaware Health and Social Services Agency (DHSS).
Our Medicaid clients and providers are our primary concern, and EDS brings new, contemporary information systems solutions and dedicated support that will allow us to enhance the services we provide to the community," said Delaware Health and Social Services Secretary Gregg C.