The Delaware Credit Union League reported that its 27 credit unions did not have any damage despite the state being as little as 20 miles from southern New Jersey, where Hurricane Sandy landed on Monday night, Oct.
What does DCUL stand for?
DCUL stands for Delaware Credit Union League
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCUL
- Dakota County United Educators
- Dansk Curling Forbund (Denmark)
- Decatur County United Fund (Greensburg, IN)
- Data Center Users' Group (Emerson Network Power)
- Datamac Computer Users Group
- Deltacad Users Group
- Direct Console User Interface
- Derwent College UK (University of York)
- Drum Corps United Kingdom
- Damage Control Unit Locker
- Dublin City University Language Services (Ireland)
- DC Universe Online (video game)
- District of Columbia Unscripted Players (Washington, DC)
- Damage Control Unit Patrol Station
- Delay-Constrained Unicast Routing
- Dallas County Utility and Reclamation District
- District Courts of the United States
- Davidson County United Soccer Association (Lexington, NC)
- Deutsche Cricket Umpires and Scorers Association (Germany)
- Distribution Connection and Use of System Agreement (est. 2006; electricity distribution contract; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Delaware Credit Union League hasn't officially announced its new student loan program, but it already has a credit union signed up.
JMFA also has a business associate relationship with the Delaware Credit Union League and is a "strategic alliance provider" with CUNA and Affiliates, as well as endorsed by a leading core technologies solutions provider for credit unions.