A graduate of Haverford High School, she is continuing studies at Delaware County Community College.
What does DCCC stand for?
DCCC stands for Delaware County Community College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCCC
We have 112 other meanings of DCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Downtown Carson City Business Association (Carson City, NV)
- Dublin City Centre Business Association (Dublin, Ireland)
- Durham County Carpet Bowls Association (UK)
- Dunaliella Culture Collection at Brooklyn College (Brooklyn, NY)
- Davie/Cooper City Branch Library (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Davidson County Community College (Lexington, North Carolina)
- Decatur County Chamber of Commerce (Tennessee)
- Defense Collection Coordination Center
- Defense Commercial Communications Center
- Defense Cyber Crime Center
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Derbyshire County Cricket Club
- Desert Cross Community Church (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Dizzy's Club Coca Cola (New York)
- Douglas County Chamber of Commerce (Douglasville, GA)
- Droplet Counter-Current Chromatography (chromatographic technique)
- Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center (now Duke Cancer Institute)
- Durham County Cricket Club
- Dynamic Channel Configuration Control (cellular radio networks)
- Douglas County Citizens Committee on Alcoholism, Inc. (Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Editor Rothrock is director of Perioperative Programs at Delaware County Community College in Media, Pennsylvania.
Each year the program enrolls about 10 juniors and seniors to participate in the yearlong course of study The program operates as a partnership with Chichester High School, Riddle Memorial Hospital, and Delaware County Community College (DCCC), where the students attend college courses and earn college credits.
Delaware County Community College (Media, PA) increased fall-to-spring retention from 68 percent in 2007 to 73 percent in 2011.
Her education includes an associate degree in computer science from Delaware County Community College, a bachelor's degree in management information systems from Widener University and a master's degree in education from Rowan University.
Launching in September in partnership with the Chester Upland School District, Delaware County Community College, Chester Youth Collaborative and the Chester Education Foundation, the program will involve outreach to local Chester youth, providing them with skills-based business and marketing courses and mentorship programs.
Past and present clients of VIRTU INTERACTIVE include the United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company, Community College of Philadelphia, Delaware County Community College and Sunoco Logistics Partners L.
Featuring: Florence-Darlington Technical College, Florence, SC; Delaware County Community College, Media, PA; Chaffey College, Rancho Cucamonga, CA.