He recently served on the board of directors of MERS Corporation and held executive board roles at both Delaware Community Investment Corporation and Bucks County Boy Scouts of America.
What does DCIC stand for?
DCIC stands for Delaware Community Investment Corporation (est. 1994; Wilmington, DE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCIC
We have 17 other meanings of DCIC in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Computing Industry Association (international trade organization)
- Droit Comparé et International des Affaires (French: Comparative Law and International Affairs)
- Durham Congregations in Action (Durham, NC)
- Digital Content Industry Action Agenda (Australia)
- District of Columbia Interscholastic Athletic Association
- Departamento Central de Investigação d de Acção Penal (Portugal)
- Data Communication Input Buffer (NASA)
- Distribution Consommable Informatique Bureautique (French computer store)
- Data Cabling Installer Certification
- DC Improvisers Collective
- Diabetes Care and Information Center (New York, NY)
- Digital Color Imaging Colposcopy (healthcare technology)
- Dorsal Cortex of the Inferior Colliculus (neurology)
- Ductile Cast Iron Container
- Direcção Central de Investigação da Corrupção e Criminalidade Económica e Financeira (Portugal)
- Direcção Central de Investigação e Combate à Criminalidade Económica e Financeira (Portugal)
- Design Control Interface Document
- Detection and Correct Identification Delay
- Development Change In Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
FHLBank is providing approximately $250,000 to cover expenses associated with Blueprint Communities training while Delaware Community Investment Corporation has contributed $100,000 to be used as seed grants by Blueprint Communities once they have completed training.
Joining them as advisers are the Delaware Community Foundation, Delaware Community Investment Corporation, First State Community Action Agency, First State Community Loan Fund, State of Delaware Office of State Planning Coordination, Delaware State Housing Authority, United Way of Delaware, local FHLBank members and Wachovia.