Delaware Coalition Against Domestic Violence - Training for Change initiative to improve statewide response to and prevention of domestic violence, and support for a community PSA campaign.
What does DCADV stand for?
DCADV stands for Delaware Coalition Against Domestic Violence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Deb Canham Artist Designs (miniature animals)
- Delaware College of Art and Design (Wilmington, Delaware)
- Departmental Consulting and Application Development (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Dietary Cation-Anion Difference
- Diploma Computer Aided Drafting (Herzing College; Minneapolis, MN)
- District of Columbia Association of the Deaf
- Defence Command and Army Data Model
- Defense Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Orientation
- Defense Contract Action Data System
- Defesa Contra as Artes Das Trevas (Portugese: Defense Against the Dark Arts)
- Defence College of Aeronautical Engineering (Royal Air Force; United Kingdom)
- Desoto County Association of Educators (Mississippi)
- Drexel Center for Academic Excellence (Drexel University; Pennsylvania)
- Defense Communications Agency Europe
- Dalmatian Club of America Foundation (Bloomington, IN)
- Democratic Control of Armed Forces
- Department of Children and Families
- Design Corrective Action Form
- Distributed Console Access Facility
- Distribution and Control Analysis File
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delaware Coalition Against Domestic Violence - statewide expansion of the Training for Change initiative that provides training and technical assistance to agencies that respond to and prevent domestic violence, and funding for a PSA campaign, created by teens for teens through the Messages From Teens Project.
Grant recipients will be announced today at the annual meeting and luncheon of the Delaware Coalition Against Domestic Violence, sponsored by Verizon Delaware and Verizon Wireless.