We are at a very exciting and challenging time in the development of the association," said Ruth, who is a member at Delamere Forest Golf Club.
What does DFGC stand for?
DFGC stands for Delamere Forest Golf Club (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFGC
- Download Free Games (website)
- Ducharme Financial Group (Canada)
- Duty-Free Goods
- Deutsche Friedensgesellschaft-Vereinigte Kriegsdienstgegerinnen
- Digital Function Generator-Amplifier
- Direction de la Formation Générale des Adultes (French: Directorate of General Education for Adults; Canada)
- Dillinger Fabrik Gelochter Bleche (German: Dillinger Factory Perforated Sheets)
- Dalian Friendship Group Co. (China)
- Davis Fighting Game Club (University of California, Davis)
- Day Forest Golf Club (Glen Haven, MI)
- Delaware Federation of Garden Clubs
- Delmar Full Gospel Church (Bethlehem, NY)
- Delta Foundation of Greater Columbus (Columbus, OH)
- Devotions for Growing Christians (publication; Growing Christians Ministries)
- Digital Flight Guidance Computer
- Dimorphic Fungal Genomes Consortium
- Discipleship Full Gospel Church (Clarksburg, MD)
- Doctors for Gun Control (advocacy)
- Double Fibre Glass Covered (wires)
- Driving Force Giving Circle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: BY ALAN EASEL STEVE SANSOME, from Leicestershire, will be defending the title when the English Open Mid-Amateur Championship for the Logan Trophy takes place at Delamere Forest Golf Club in Cheshire from August 19-21.
THE Cheshire partnership of Susan Dye and Jackie Hesketh, from Delamere Forest Golf Club, won the Peugeot Ladies Golf Union Coronation Foursomes played over the Jubilee Course at St Andrews.