Best Bluegrass Album: Del McCoury Band, 'The Streets of Baltimore'
What does DMB stand for?
DMB stands for Del McCoury Band
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DMB
We have 70 other meanings of DMB in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Drift Distance (US DoD)
- Daily Maximum Benefit (insurance)
- DaMarcus Beasley (American soccer player)
- Data Management Biomédical (French: Biomedical Data Management)
- Data Management Board
- Datum Marker Buoy (US DoD)
- Dave Matthews Band
- Dead Man's Blood (fiction)
- Debt Management Banking (UK)
- Decatur Municipal Band (Decatur, IL)
- Delaware Memorial Bridge (also abbreviated DelMemBr)
- Demineralized Bone Matrix
- Dentsu Mcgarry Bowen (advertising; New York, NY)
- Departmental Management Board
- Deutscher Marinebund eV (German Navy Association)
- Deutscher Mieterbund eV (German tenant association)
- Deutscher Mittelstands-Bund eV
- Deutscher Museumsbund (Association of German Museums)
- Devine, Millimet & Branch (attorneys at law)
- DHTML Menu Builder
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bluegrass giants the Del McCoury Band team with singer-songwriter Tim O'Brien on "So Long, It's Been Good To Know Yuh" and special guest Tony Trischka (on banjo) joins the group for Woody's only instrumental song, "Woody's Rag.
The Del McCoury Band & the Preservation Hall Jazz Band
With the Del McCoury Band, Tim O'Brien, Jerry Douglas, Peter Rowan, Tony Rice, Nickel Creek, Rhonda Vincent, the Lonesome River Band, Old Grow Medicine Show.
The true, undiluted bluegrass form is delivered by arch exponents, the Del McCoury Band.
Best is Good Man Like Me, with bluegrass backing from the Del McCoury Band.
So what happens when guest Ronnie McCoury, the master mandolin player of the Del McCoury Band, says the secret word?
Concession vendors served beer, hotdogs, sandwiches, crab cakes, popcorn and pretzels, cotton candy--popular ballpark fare--while partygoers mingled mad visited to the tunes of bluegrass music played by the Del McCoury Band.