Then they treated each sponge in one of five ways: 1) soaked it for 3 minutes in a 10 percent chlorine bleach solution, 2) soaked it in lemon juice or deionized water for 1 minute, 3) heated it in a microwave for 1 minute, 4) placed it in a dishwasher operating with a drying cycle, or 5) left it untreated.
What does DIO3 stand for?
DIO3 stands for Deionized (water) with Ozone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Director of Industry Operations (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms)
- Directorate of Industrial Operations
- Discrete Input/Output
- District Informatics Officer (India)
- District Intelligence Officer
- District Irrigation Officer
- Division Information Officer
- Division Informatique de l'Observatoire (French: Computing Division of the Observatory)
- Down in One
- dietary-induced obesity resistant
- ((Dihydronindenyl)oxy) Alkanoic Acid (specific inhibitor of the potassium/chloride cotransporter
- Defense Industry Offset Association
- Discount Investment Originators of Australasia (Australia)
- Digital Input/Output Buffer
- Defense Intelligence Order of Battle System
- Desired Initial Operating Capability
- Direct Instillation into the Oral Cavity
- Distinctive Inns Of Colorado
- Drug Interdiction Operations Center
- District Intelligence and Operations Coordination Center (CBP/DHS US Border Patrol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since high-frequency ultrasound does not travel through air, a coupling fluid such as deionized water is used to deliver the ultrasound pulse from the transducer lens to the part surface.
In a chemical binder/resin system, place 25 g of sand into a glass beaker with a magnetic stir bar along with 75 ml of deionized water.
Baker) was recrystallized twice from deionized water.
It was applied undiluted and diluted with deionized water to ten and five weight percent solids for this study.
of modern office and laboratory space; central plant features redundant systems including redundant boilers, chillers and air compressors; two 12' x 12' dock-high doors, one with levelers; and nine 12' x 12' grade-level doors; deionized dual water filtration system; wastewater treatment; security system featuring key-card access and thirteen remote cameras; and parking for 116 vehicles (expandable).
com/personalcare INGREDIENTS WT% Phase A Deionized water 46.
Deionized water lacks ions, such as cations from sodium, calcium, iron and copper.