The Company anticipates that a definitive purchase agreement between Copperweld Steel Company and Hamlin will be filed with the bankruptcy court prior to a hearing on the documents filed today scheduled for November 2, 1994.
What does DPA stand for?
DPA stands for Definitive Purchase Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPA
We have 331 other meanings of DPA in our Acronym Attic
- Date Prévue d'Accouchement (French: Due Date; pregnancy)
- Dayton Peace Agreement
- Déduction Fiscale pour Aléas (French: Tax Deduction for Hazards)
- Deepwater Ports Act of 1974
- Deer Park Avenue
- Defence Per Acre (gaming)
- Defence Procurement Agency
- Defense Production Act
- Defense Protection Act
- Deferred Prosecution Agreement
- Delaware Pilots Association
- Delaware Public Archives
- Delegated Purchasing Authority (various locations)
- Delegation of Procurement Authority
- Delivery Purchase Agreement (appendix to a purchasing contract setting logistics parameters)
- Dell Preferred Account
- Demand Protocol Architecture
- Democratic Party of Albania
- Democratic Party of Arkansas (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Denver Pale Ale (Great Divide Brewing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTC BB: CYBD), a leading designer and software developer of advanced digital voice and broadband data switches, announced today that it has entered into definitive purchase agreements to acquire two Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs), namely New Rochelle Telephone Corp.
The definitive purchase agreement for the Country Crisp transaction will be subject to the further approval of both boards.
OTC Bulletin Board: INUR) today announced it has signed definitive purchase agreements for three companies.
On March 6, 2006, Mace announced that it signed a definitive purchase agreement to sell its 12 Arizona car washes for $19.
announced today that it has signed a definitive purchase agreement with Fuddruckers, Inc.
The transaction is contingent upon the negotiation and approval of a definitive purchase agreement and is currently targeted to close during IKON's third quarter of fiscal year 2006.
The letter of intent contemplates completion of a definitive purchase agreement within 60 days.