The Company has recently completed a pre-feasibility study into the development of a large scale, low cost mining operation at Bullabulling and is now moving into definitive feasibility study.
What does DFS stand for?
DFS stands for Definitive Feasibility Study (mining)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFS
We have 238 other meanings of DFS in our Acronym Attic
- Datapuri Financial System (software)
- Debenhams Furniture Store
- Debian From Scratch
- Decayed and Filled Surface (dentistry)
- Declaration of Foreign Shipper (affidavit)
- Defeaters (gaming clan)
- Defective From Stock
- Defence Fire Service
- Defense Financial Auditing Service
- Defense Function Specialist (Professional Housing Management Association certification)
- Dell Financial Services LP
- Delta Flight School (Chennai, India)
- Deltamax Freight System
- Demand Forecasting System
- Demodulation and Frame Synchronizer
- Demonstration Flight Satellite
- Denver Film Society (Denver, Colorado)
- Department of Field Support (various organizations)
- Department of Financial Services
- Department of Forensic Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
To date Matamec has received $14,344,464 CDN of the maximum $16M CDN for the completion of a definitive feasibility study on the Kipawa HREE deposit, which is on budget and track for completion by the end of the second quarter of 2013.
41% phosphate to support the Definitive Feasibility Study released early this year.
By funding and completing a definitive feasibility study, De Beers can increase its interest to 55 percent.
To date Matamec has received $14,236,608 CDN of the maximum $16M CDN for the completion of a definitive feasibility study on the Kipawa HREE deposit, which is on budget and track for completion by the end of the second quarter of 2013.
Wiluna contains two shallow calcrete deposits, Lake Way and Centipede, with prefeasibility and optimisation studies completed and a definitive feasibility study underway.
The latest approval for the emerging uranium develop ment company follows completion of the Etango Project Definitive Feasibility Study in April and lodgement of the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment and associated Environmental Management Plan.
the Company") (TSX: NOM, BVL: NOM) today provided an update on the Definitive Feasibility Study for the Constancia copper-molybdenum-silver project in southern Peru.