NBC Holdings, the first black-owned and managed employee benefits company in South Africa, pioneered the establishment of defined contribution funds in the late 1980s.
What does DCF stand for?
DCF stands for Defined Contribution Fund (investment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCF
We have 213 other meanings of DCF in our Acronym Attic
- Data Center Fabric
- Data Clarification Form
- Data Collection Form
- Data Communication Facility
- Data Communication Function (ANSI)
- Data Composition Facility
- Data Compression Facility
- Data Correction Form
- Data Count Field
- Decarb-Free (steel)
- Degradation Conversion Factor
- Dell Community Forum
- Deloitte Corporate Finance (New York, NY)
- Democratic Control of Forces
- Department of Children and Families (various US states)
- Deputy Conservator of Forests (Indian Forest Service)
- Desert Combat Final (gaming)
- Design Change Form (engineering)
- Design rule for Camera File system (JEITA)
- Designated Collection Facility (Europe's WEEE Directive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a visit to Birmingham, Mr Collinson, cohead of origination and business development at the Pension Corporation, predicted the death of final salary schemes for many younger private sector workers as firms opt for much cheaper defined contribution funds.
But the Birmingham airport u-turn marks a rare triumph for unions and workers battling to save defined benefit pension schemes and replace them with riskier defined contribution funds.
But the Birmingham Airport U-turn marks a rare triumph for unions and workers battling to save defined benefit pension schemes and replace them with defined contribution funds.
Retirement needs would be funded first by the conversion of recognition certificates and later by withdrawals from private defined contribution funds.
Renewing Focus on Operations and Fund Offers According to Hewitt's study, half of companies (50 percent) say they plan to review their defined contribution fund operations, including fund expenses, revenue sharing and communication to employees, and almost half (48 percent) will conduct a comprehensive review of fund offerings.