It has an over-subscription bandwidth controlled packet scheduler, with class priority using Modified Deficit Round Robin (MDRR).
What does DRR stand for?
DRR stands for Deficit Round Robin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DRR
We have 81 other meanings of DRR in our Acronym Attic
- Daily Receiving Report
- Daily Revenue Report
- Data Review Record
- Data Routing and Retrieval
- Death Row Racing (stock car retailer)
- Death Row Records (record label)
- Debt Reduction in Repayment (Canada)
- Defect Removal Rate
- Defense Requirements Review
- Defense Research Review
- Demonstration Readiness Review
- Department de Recherches Rizicoles (Department of Rice Research; Madagascar)
- Dependent Relative Revocation (will or testament doctrine)
- Deployment Readiness Review
- Design Readiness Review
- Design Requirements Review
- Design Review Record
- Design Review Report
- Digital Radio Receiver (General Motors)
- Digital Railroad
Samples in periodicals archive:
The multi-mode Priority Deficit Round Robin (PDRR) scheduler offers configurable weights between the traffic queues for efficient service differentiation.
For added flexibility, the nPX8005 will offer robust scheduling algorithms such as weighted round robin (WRR), suitable for fixed-length cell traffic; deficit round robin (DRR), ideal for variable length packet traffic such as IP over Ethernet; weighted fair queuing (WFQ) for egress traffic shaping and finer granularity scheduling; and maximal matching round robin for connecting ingress to egress.