The next most common are Deferred Sales Charges, or Back End Load, which is when the fee is enacted when the shareholder sells the fund shares.
What does DSC stand for?
DSC stands for Deferred Sales Charge
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSC
We have 640 other meanings of DSC in our Acronym Attic
- Dedication Sacrifice Courage (gaming clan)
- Dedication, Sacrifice, Courage (Medal of Honor team)
- Deep Sound Channel
- Defence and Security Committee (NATO)
- Defence and Security Council (Southern African Development Community)
- Defense Shipping Council
- Defense Software Collaborators
- Defense Space Council
- Defense Supply Center
- Defense Supply Corporation
- Defoe Shipbuilding Company
- Deft Security Consultants (New York, NY)
- Delaware Safety Council, Inc.
- Delfts Studenten Corps
- Delivery Source Code
- Delphi Speech Compression-CODEC
- Democratic State Committee
- Dental Student Council (various universities)
- Dental Study Club (journal)
- Denver Service Center (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 percent, Class B shares with no front-end sales charge and a maximum deferred sales charge of 5.
The product carries no charges at the time of purchase, no surrender fees, no contingent deferred sales charges and no annual contract administrative charge.
The asset-based fee reductions are available to service programs without contingent deferred sales charges.
75% sales charge when you open your account), or B shares, which have a 5% deferred sales charge that you pay when you cash out.
Performance data used for the rankings does not account for any up-front sales charges or contingent deferred sales charges.
Performance "at NAV" assumes that no deferred sales charge applied or the investment was not redeemed.
Namely, FEP 2001-1 receives, from a predetermined set of shareholders in the mutual funds, the asset-based sales charges (12b-1 fees), contingent deferred sales charges (CDSC fees), and shareholder servicing fees (SSF) which are charged to these shareholders.