The deferred revenue liability primarily relates to sales of recurring training which is recorded in future periods after the acquisition at full value when new training is sold.
What does DRL stand for?
DRL stands for Deferred Revenue Liability
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DRL
We have 95 other meanings of DRL in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (US State Department)
- Darth Real Life (Star Wars fanfiction)
- Data Required to Load
- Data Requirement List
- Data Retrieval Language (computing)
- Data Return Link
- Date Required to Load
- Daytime Running Lights
- Decision Representation Language
- Defence Research Laboratory (India)
- Deliverable Requirements List (various organizations)
- Democracy Human Rights and Labor Affairs (Bureau of)
- Department of Regulation and Licensing (real estate)
- Department of Residential Life (various universities)
- Depot Level Repairables
- Derived Response Level (FEMA)
- Descent Rate Limiter
- Destination Restriction Level (telephone systems)
- Diables Rouges de Lambres-Lez-Aire (French football team)
- Diagnostic Reference Level (radiation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We historically established an accounts receivable and corresponding deferred revenue liability for each student upon commencement of a program of study.
This amount was reported in Q3 as a deferred revenue liability and posted in our Q3 report.