Although we have a reputation for explosive offense, we preach defense and special teams.
What does DST stand for?
DST stands for Defense and Special Teams (fantasy football)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DST
We have 321 other meanings of DST in our Acronym Attic
- Data Systems Technician
- Data Systems Test
- Daughters of Saint Thomas
- Daylight Saving Time
- Decision Support Template
- Decision Support Tools
- Dedicated Service Tools
- Dedicated System Time
- Deep Space Transponder
- Defense & Space Talks
- Defense Suppression Threat
- Define Substrate Technology (assessment of the potability of drinking water)
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc
- Denford Small Tools
- Department of Science & Technology
- Department of State Treasurer (North Carolina)
- Dependent Student Travel
- Deployment Support Team (US Army)
- Deputy Sheriff Trainee
- Dermatology and Syphilology Technician (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cougars reached the peak of their performance to date in that game, as all three units - offense, defense and special teams - turned in spectacular efforts.
DeMonbrun says his first job every year is to convince new players that football is offense, defense and special teams.