As president of the Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI), Pennell was recognized as an outstanding defense bar leader for his vision and dynamic efforts to promote the state organization.
What does DTCI stand for?
DTCI stands for Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (Indianapolis, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTCI
We have 7 other meanings of DTCI in our Acronym Attic
- Desperate Turk Crackers Group (hackers)
- Deutsche Trucker Club Gemeinschaft (German: German Trucker Community Club; est. 1986)
- Dhaka Tax Consulting Group (Bangladesh)
- Digital Trading Card Game
- Doctoral Thesis Completion Grant (Canada)
- Dragon Tuning Club Gessien (French car club)
- Dedicated Traffic Channel
- Delayed-Type Cutaneous Hypersensitivity
- Detached Strength
- Defense Transportation Coordination Initiative
- Developpement Technologie Communication Informatique (French information technology service company)
- Digital Trunk Carrier Interface (Hekimian)
- Digital Trunk Controller ISDN (Telecommunications)
- Division on Transnational Corporations and Investment (UN Conference on Trade and Development)
- David Thomas Contact Lenses (Northampton, England, UK)
- Dhaka Telephone Company Ltd. (Bangladesh)
- Dhrupadi Techno Consortium Limited (Bangladesh)
- Diagnostic Technologies Corporation Ltd. (London, England, UK)
- Double-Take Command Line
- Driving Trailer Composite Lavatory (train car; UK)