ATAC operates a global network of nodes and hubs and provides the Fleet access to the Defense Transportation System.
What does DTS stand for?
DTS stands for Defense Transportation System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTS
We have 368 other meanings of DTS in our Acronym Attic
- Dead Theologians Society
- Death to Smoochie (movie)
- Decline to State (voter affiliation designation)
- Decoding Time Stamp (MPEG systems)
- Dedicated Transmission Service
- Deemed to Satisfy (building codes)
- Deeside Transport System (UK)
- Default Transport Session (IEEE)
- Defect Tracking System
- Defense Telephone System
- Defense Travel System
- Défenses Tactiques Spécialisées (French: Specialized Tactical Defense; Canada)
- Deficiency Tracking System
- Deliverables Tracking System
- Denied Terminating Service
- Department of Technology Services
- Department of Training Services
- Departmental Telecommunications System (US State Department)
- Deployable Transit-Cased System
- Descriptive Translation Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leveraging our footprint in private and public sectors, CSC is the largest provider of defense transportation systems (DTS) support for the DOD and is a recognized industry thought leader in supply chain management.
This immense recognition is given annually to Transportation Service Providers that serve the Defense Transportation System and the Department of Defense with distinction.
Parts Tracker allows anyone from the supply clerk to senior logistics management officials to enter a document number and find out the exact location of an item shipped through the Defense Transportation System.
A steady growth in the number of users and the increased complexity involved in the defense transportation system led to the decision nearly two years ago to upgrade GTN's hardware and software.
Unless the transportation plan or instructions are approved as submitted or modified to meet US security standards, shipping by any other arrangement than the Defense Transportation System (DTS) is not permitted.
Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) awarded BAE Systems a contract to provide a platform-independent, integrated systems solution to meet Air Mobility Command autonomous approach landing requirements for the Defense Transportation System.
Recognition is given annually to Transportation Service Providers that serve the Defense Transportation System and the Department of Defense with distinction; selection criteria is based on excellence in support, service and teamwork.