We are highly conscious of the strategic purpose of NSPD-19 and its connection to NATO transformation, namely: to better prepare the alliance to cope effectively with new threats and dangers emanating from outside Europe that could endanger the safety, interests, and values of both the United States and Europe Major Improvements in the Licensing Process At the start of the Bush Administration, the State Department was faced with a large agenda of unfinished business in the defense export policy arena inherited from the previous administration: * We had a series of actions known as the Defense Trade Security Initiative (DTSI), including streamlined program and project licenses, a promised review of the U.
What does DTSI stand for?
DTSI stands for Defense Trade Security Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTSI
We have 17 other meanings of DTSI in our Acronym Attic
- Decreased Thyroid System Function (endocrinology)
- Discover the Smile Foundation (Port Washington, NY)
- Deployable Training Set Fire Observation
- Deployable Training Set Fire Observation Modular Universal Laser Engagement
- Du Teil Saint Gal (French furniture manufacturer)
- Dunmow Town Strategy Group (UK)
- Disability Target Shooting Great Britain (UK)
- Data Technology Services, Inc. (Colorado)
- DataTel Solutions, Inc. (San Antonio, Texas)
- Datron/Transco Systems Incorporated
- Digital Theater Systems, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Digital Twin Spark Ignition
- Direction des Technologies et des Systèmes d'Information (French: Directorate of Technology and Information Systems)
- Double Tree San Jose (hotel; California)
- Desktop Technology Services Limited (est. 1997; New Zealand)
- Detroit Toledo Shore Line
- Digital Tools Summit for Linguistics (also seen as DTS-L)
- Drake Training Systems Limited (online training)
- Dream Team Super Light (paint ball team)
- Dual Transition Skewed Logic (electrical circuit technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Implementation of the Defense Trade Security Initiative is critical to this effort.
The defense trade security initiative project and program licensing arrangements have not been widely used for a host of reasons.
The Bureau of Political Military Affairs is responsible for the implementation of the Defense Trade Security Initiative (DTSI), launched in May 2000, which seeks to streamline defense trade control procedures in an effort to facilitate defense trade for the benefit of our allies' defense forces and U.
Defense Trade Security Initiative (DTSI) which included seventeen reforms to streamline the processing of munitions export licenses granting International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), 22 CFR 120-130, exemptions for industry exports to certain countries and companies and a range of flexible, new licensing vehicles for NATO countries, Japan, and Australia.
Werner Kaelin of the Swiss Embassy began his remarks by stating that he was very encouraged by the new Defense Trade Security Initiative.